For our General Membership Meetings, we are required to have registration for the meeting for voting purposes. Only Current Members can vote, so it is necessary to know exactly who is logged in and voting.
Follow these steps to insure you are able to connect to our General Membership Meetings.
_1. A Zoom account is required.
- If you have a Zoom account but don’t remember the password you can request a password reset via Zoom. https://zoom.us/forgot_password
- If you don’t have a Zoom account, sign up for a free Zoom account.
_2. Register for the meeting.
- An invite will be sent to all members at least a week before the next meeting. In that email will be the agenda, previous months minutes, plus a link to register for the upcoming meeting.
- The upcoming meeting will also be posted on our home page in the Calendar section. Click the button/link for the upcoming meeting and you will be given more information about the meeting including a link to register for the meeting.
- You should register for the meeting using the same email as your Zoom account.
- Once you have registered for the meeting an automated email will be sent to you with the link to connect to the meeting along with the meeting passcode.
_3. Connect to the Zoom meeting.
- On the day of the meeting log into your Zoom account via the Zoom app or via a web browser Sign In – Zoom
- Click on the meeting link that you received via email after registering.
- When prompted for the meeting passcode enter the passcode you received in your registration email.
_4. Wait for the meeting host to start the meeting.
The General Meeting starts at 7:00pm, but the meeting waiting room will typically start at 6:30pm.